Friday 16 October 2009

69 Days to Christmas!



I've just got up and several Christmas tunes were going through my head whilst thinking of updating this blog, as I was having a shave - quite a funny thing really, as anyone who may have heard me singing to myself probably woke up believing it was close to Christmas or something, or more likely, that I was auditioning for the next X-Factor competition!

Anyway, as I said, a choice of songs in my head to choose from, but today I'm going for the Mel Smith & Griff Rhys Jones, both British comedians, who did a send up of Brenda Lee's classic, "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree", with English singer Kim Wilde.

These two comedians had a unique sense of humour, and also had a long running series on the BBC, called "Alas Smith & Jones".

So, here we go with today's Christmas hit:



Enjoy!

No comments: