Thursday 24 December 2009

Just hours to go until Christmas!




So this is it then, we have arrived at Christmas Eve, and as I type this, just under 18 hours to go until Christmas Day celebrations get underway, although depending on what time you are reading this, you may be celebrating Christmas already, or just a few hours away!

It's been a long long road, since the countdown was first started 100 days ago, and in the main I've tried to update the blog each day, but certainly sometimes it proved impossible to do, so apologies for that, but I hope you enjoyed the blog anyway!

Last night, we had a snowfall in Chester, probably the heaviest for some time, so we all ended up going outside and having a snowball fight, blimey it's been ages since I was able to do that - and what good fun was had!

Today though it's that long day at work for myself, as I'm unfortunately expecting to work longer than what I normally have to, rather than having a shorter day, gutted, absolutely gutted.

Never mind though, no time for sulking, just gotta get on with it, and try and enjoy the festivities going on around the place.

May I take this opportunity to thank everyone for staying tune to this blog, and becoming a follower too, it's been great to have you with me along the way, and thanks to those also who didn't follow but checked out the blog anyway!

Merry Christmas to all...

I'll leave you with what in my opinion is the best Christmas song of all time:



Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
Get Christmas Logo Design at $47