Monday 14 December 2009

10 Days to Christmas!!



Just ten magical days separate us from Christmas Day now, and the excitement is truly building up, as now we start to countdown hours rather than days!

I remember when I was a kid, I used to actually have a countdown chart on the wall at home, where I could tick off the hours that had passed, as my own personal countdown to Christmas got underway around this stage.

The great feeling of ticking so many hours off the chart when I got up in the morning before going to school was brilliant, around 8-10 hours chalked off the list in one hit, I used to love doing that, and maybe an idea for your kids to do as this festive season continues.

Well at the weekend, I battled through the crowds of people shopping, and managed to come home with... 2 rolls of wrapping paper!!!

Exciting stuff hey!

Yep, that's all I managed, wrapping paper - ah well, there's always next weekend. What am I saying? There is only next weekend left to sort out those pressies!!!

So has everyone got their presents sorted then?

No?

Well I'm glad I'm not alone!!

Anyway, time for a bit of a laugh....some Christmas Blunders!



Enjoy!

No comments: