Thursday 10 December 2009

14 Days to Christmas!



We are now just 14 days away from the best day of the year, and the excitement continues to build, the little ones eyes tend to gaze open wide at the Christmas lights and decorations, and we all start to panic when seeing our bank balances going quickly downwards, and wondering if we can all make it to pay day!

Anyway, as we’re getting closer, I thought I’d ask what you are wishing for this Christmas?

I’m probably one of the worst people to buy for, as I always say, I don’t want that much, but I know that’s no good for the other half who has to go and buy me something, but fair play she always comes up with a cracker of a present, in recent years I’ve had a parachute jump, a Ferrari, Porsche, and Lotus driving experience, and last year, a Segway Experience, which was pretty cool.

So, what are you hoping for this Christmas?


Time for a tune…

I pulled this one off Youtube this morning, quite a weird one, and definitely not a classic, but it tends to remain in your head, and is really good for the keep fitters amongst you!



Enjoy!!

No comments: