Monday 28 September 2009

87 days to Christmas!

The countdown continues as we begin to plough through a new week, and today behind the window on 87 is....

Christmas Cards!

How soon do you write your Christmas cards out?

I used to get mine ready for the 1st of the month, and have them dished out at work, but that sort of died off in the last few years, and now it's more a case of banging them out around the 20th - yes, i do seem to have slackened off somewhat in the last few years, maybe this year, I should aim to get them out again a lot earlier - that's the cards I'm talking about of course!!!

Anyway, I used to have a good laugh with the cards, and be quite creative and cut out things from lads mags, ie FHM, you know that type of thing, and have them as a nice surprise for people on the inside of the cards, you know those ugly pictures that you get - I have to say it did catch on, and quite a few people were upset when I stopped doing it!

I think I'll aim for the 1st again this year, then they're done!!

No comments: